You will stay in a very romantic place, totally wrapped by the magical scenery of the National Park.
We imform all welcome visitors that this venue it's particularly and exclusively suitable to an adult public and to those who appreciate these kind of stays; a perfect choice for those who are seeking of total tranquility and excellent local cuisine.
We will be more then happy to welcome you as real friends, but in order to not disappoint you and to avoid unpleasant misunderstandings, before submitting a lodging request, it’s kindly suggested to read carefully the "GUEST HOUSE POLICY AND CONDITIONS" on the page “Reservations and Contact Information” of this website – Thank you.
We invite you to a more complete view of our website. Thank you
Romantic and remote naturalistic corner, where the sky is tinged with a remarkable shade of blue, located just inside the "Sibillini National Park”, one of the most beautiful Italian national parks.
Historic mansion, by the past centuries also belonged to the Benedictine monks, in a stunning location at only 2 miles from the town of Norcia and ten min. drive from the grat plan of Castelluccio and the sacred sites of St. Rita of Cascia.
Geographically located between Umbria, Marche and Abruzzo, in a strategic crossing point from where, with just one shot, places of great interest are easily reachable, this venue is the ideal destination for nature lovers, highly recommended to Hikers, Naturalists, Photographers and Star Observers.
A perfect place of enchantment for those who are seeking a tranquil and particular lovely place and the right choice for those wanting a romantic getaway or a peaceful short vacation.
Here you can enjoy a sensational stay like in a small castle, in an enchanted place slightly different from the usual other cities or country hotels, devoid of superfluous various technologies, but where only reigns the peace and the harmony of the surrounding mountains, the perfume of the woods and then ....all around wolves, foxes, wild boars, eagles and wild hares.
We kindly inform the welcome visitors as follows:
• Extremely tranquil place, classified as a historic, architectural and environmental heritage, therefore it is not recommended for children and those who value more worldly and action-filled surroundings.
• Only B&B service (NO HB AND/OR FB – The Guest House does not provides any half or full board service) - For excellent local restaurants and sightseeing, guests will have the best recommendations at arrival.
• Check-in rooms available at 02:00 p.m. – Check-out within 11:30 a.m.
• IMPORTANT NOTICE ABSOLUTELY NOT TO UNDERESTIMATE: Due to it’s particularly position (exactly on the Apennines central part almost 850 mt. o.s.l.), during Autumn/Winter time (sometimes even over in springtime and/or end of summer) it is warmly suggested to bring suitable clothing and to find out about the weather conditions in our area before reaching the place. For more detailed information about, please visit attentively the "GUEST HOUSE POLICY AND CONDITIONS" on the page of “Reservations and Contact Information” of this website.
• Gay Friendly
• Entire environment for non-smokers.
• Pets are not allowed.
• Front desk reception open 24 Hours on 24 all the year long.
...Have a nice and complete tour of our website. Thank you