In order to avoid unpleasant misunderstandings and disappointment, before submitting an accommodation request, all the welcome visitors are kindly informed that this property is not the typical city standard hotel therefore, absolutely not to underestimate that, exactly because of its particular location, the entire environment is suitable to a very well prepared adult public and to those who appreciate these kind of stays.
Romantic and remote naturalistic corner, where the sky is tinged with a remarkable shade of blue, located just inside the "Sibillini National Park”, one of the most beautiful Italian national parks.
Historic mansion, by the past centuries also belonged to the Benedictine monks, in a stunning location, to sojourn like in an enchanted place.
The ideal destination for nature lovers, highly recommended to Hikers, Naturalists, Professional Photographers and Sky Watchers.
A perfect place of enchantment for those among you who are seeking a tranquil and particular lovely place to have an adventure of a lifetime !
The right choice for those wanting a romantic getaway or a peaceful short vacation.
Here you can enjoy a sensational stay like in a small castle, a little beat off from the usual other cities, and other country hotels, without too many technologies but only the peace and the harmony of the surrounding mountains, the perfume of the woods and then ....wolves, foxes, wild boars, eagles and wild hares.
We kindly inform the welcome visitors as follows:
• Extremely tranquil place, classified as a historic, architectural and environmental heritage, therefore it is not recommended for children and those who value more worldly and action-filled surroundings.
• Only B&B service (no half-board and/or full-board service).
• Check-in rooms available at 02:00 p.m. – Check-out within 11:30 a.m.
• IMPORTANT NOTICE: We give note that the all environment it’s mostly suitable to a very well prepared public and to those who appreciate these kind of stays, therefore during Autumn/Winter time (sometimes even over in springtime), it is warmly suggested to bring suitable clothing and to find out about the weather conditions in our area before reaching the place.
We kindly remind the welcome visitors that, for it’s particularly position (exactly on the
Apennines central part almost 850 mt. o.s.l.), the Guest House sometimes it’s exposed to
sudden weather changes.
For road safety then, during the coldest wintry months obviously, in case of sudden snowfalls, it's also warmly suggested to come anyway provided of anti snow/ice car chains and/or heat tires.
For more detailed information about, please visit the page “Reservations and Contacts” of
our official web-site.
• Gay Friendly
• Entire environment for non-smokers.
• Pets are not allowed.
• Front desk reception open 24 Hours on 24 all the year long.
...Have a nice and complete tour of our website. Thank you