We kindly ask to pay attention at the following introduction:
Romantic and remote naturalistic corner, where the sky is tinged with a remarkable shade of blue, located just inside the "Sibillini National Park”, one of the most beautiful Italian national parks.
Historic mansion, by the past centuries also belonged to the Benedictine monks, in a stunning location, to sojourn like in an enchanted place.
The ideal destination for nature lovers, highly recommended to Hikers, Naturalists, Professional Photographers and Sky Watchers.
A perfect place of enchantment for those among you who are seeking a tranquil and particular lovely place to have an adventure of a lifetime !
The right choice for those wanting a romantic getaway or a peaceful short vacation.
Here you can enjoy a sensational stay like in a small castle, a little beat off from the usual other cities, and other country hotels, without too many technologies but only the peace and the harmony of the surrounding mountains, the perfume of the woods and then ....wolves, foxes, wild boars, eagles and wild hares.
We kindly inform the welcome visitors as follows:
• Extremely tranquil place, classified as a historic, architectural and environmental heritage, therefore it is not recommended for children and those who value more worldly and action-filled surroundings.
• Only B&B service (no half-board and/or full-board service).
• Check-in rooms available at 02:00 p.m. – Check-out within 12:00 a.m.
• VERY IMPORTANT NOTICE: We remind the welcome visitors that the all environment, mostly suitable to a very well prepared public and to those who appreciate these kind of stays, is located at the feet of a mountain range, exactly on the Apennines central part (almost 850 mt. o.s.l.) and sometimes also exposed to sudden weather change and to violent mountain gusts of wind or rain storms.
Therefore, during Autumn/Winter time (and sometimes even over in springtime), it’s warmly suggested to bring suitable clothing and to be dressed by layers, to allow an ideal acclimatization and always ready to range of temperature (jackets/coats/snow jackets, wool sweaters/windproof sweaters, piles, wintry socks, warm shoes with appropriate sole/small boots/semi-professional trekking shoes, with an appropriate sole as the vibram type, caps, scarves, gloves).
For any eventuality, it is warmly suggested to come anyway provided of anti snow/ice car chains and heat tires and to find out about the weather conditions in our area before reaching the place.
• Gay Friendly
• Entire environment for non-smokers.
• Pets are not allowed.
• Front desk reception open 24 Hours on 24 all the year long.
...Have a nice and complete tour of our website. Thank you